The Joplin Area Catholic School System would like to recognize annually an educator who:
- is a full-time, certified teacher and has completed a minimum of two years teaching in JACS.
- exhibits the ability to form positive relationships with students, parents, and staff.
- goes above and beyond in inspiring students to learn, always emphasizing our mission of developing faith-filled disciples
- continually seeks professional development to enhance and improve teaching
- has the respect and admiration of students, parents, and colleagues.
Any group, individual, or student may submit a nomination. The JACS Advisory Board will select the winner, who will be announced at the all-schools mass during Catholic Schools’ Week.
Download the nomination form today as the deadline to submit is Dec. 9.
Nomination forms can be submitted by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 930 S. Pearl Ave. Attn: Development Office, Joplin, MO 64801
- Delivered to the school office with the attention of the Development office
Each year we also recognize the Benefactor of the Year during Catholic Schools’ Week.