The Joplin Area Catholic School System would like to recognize annually an educator who:
- is a full-time, certified teacher and has completed a minimum of two years teaching in JACS.
- exhibits the ability to form positive relationships with students, parents, and staff.
- goes above and beyond in inspiring students to learn, always emphasizing our mission of developing faith-filled disciples
- continually seeks professional development to enhance and improve teaching
- has the respect and admiration of students, parents, and colleagues.
Any group, individual, or student may submit a nomination. The JACS Board will select the winner, who will be announced at the all-schools mass during Catholic Schools’ Week.
Download the nomination form today as the deadline to submit is November 16.
Each year we also recognize the Benefactor of the Year during Catholic Schools’ Week.