- Q: What is your tuition?
- A: You can review our fee schedule by clicking this link: Tuition/Fee Schedule
If you have any questions, please call our business office at 417-623-5003 or email email@example.com.
- Q: How do I schedule a tour?
- A: Thank you for your interest in JACS! Personal tours are offered to prospective families throughout the year upon request. Our tours are a great way for families to become familiar with our campus, academic and other opportunities. A tour opportunity will allow you to get a sense of class size, hear sounds from our music room, see application of technology, see our recreational playground, step into our library and beyond. Students are welcome and encouraged to attend the tours with their parents. Should you have any questions or would like to schedule a tour, please contact the St. Mary’s school office at 417-623-1465, St. Peter’s school office 417-624-5605, McAuley school office 417-624-9320 to reach one of the Administrators listed below:
- PS-5 Principal Mrs. Joanne Lown ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6-12 Principal Dr. Emily Yoakam ~ email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you!
- Q: Does my child have to be Catholic to attend?
- A: No. We accept students of all religious backgrounds.
- Q: Do you have scholarships-how do I apply-how do scholarships work?
- A: We do offer limited scholarships. We offer partial scholarships to multiple families to ensure more children can enjoy the benefits of a JACS education.
- Q: When are liturgies celebrated?
- A: Liturgies are typically celebrated on Thursday mornings at 8:30 am at St. Peter’s Catholic Church. Parents and family members are welcome to join us. There are a few times throughout the year where the times change, and parents are alerted prior to the change.
- Q: How do we call in absences?
- A: If your child will be absent or late, please call us at 417-624-9320 before 8 am that day.
- Q: What if I have to pick my child up for an appointment?
- A: Parents or guardians have to come into the school office to sign their child out. Upon returning to school, students must stop in the office to sign in and pick up an “Admit to Class” slip.
- Q: What are teachers’ e-mail addresses?
- A: You can contact a teacher via e-mail using their first initial and last name @jacss.org (Example Joe Smith –firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Q: What if my child needs medication?
- A: Both prescription and non-prescription medication require a signed form to be kept in the school office. These forms are available in the school office. Medication must be in the original container and must be kept in the office (with the exception of inhalers).
- Q: Who do I contact about paying a bill/registering my student?
- A: You can reach our business office at 417-623-5003.
- Q: What sports do you offer?
- A: We offer Cross-Country, Track, Softball, Girls Soccer, Girls and Boys Basketball, Baseball, Boys Golf, Cheerleading, Powerlifting, and Volleyball. Schedules for sports teams can be found on our website.
- Q: What academic clubs do you offer?
- A: We offer Future Business Leaders of America, National Honor Society, National Art Honor Society, National Spanish Honor Society, Tomorrow’s Leaders Today, and Quiz Bowl.
- Q: What activities do you offer?
- A: We offer Show Choir, Theatre, Campus Ministry, and Choir.
- Q: What time do the doors open in the morning?
- A: Our doors open at 7:30am.
St. Mary's Elementary School
3025 South Central City Road
Joplin, MO 64804
St. Peter's Middle School
931 South Byers Avenue
Joplin, MO 64801
McAuley Catholic High School
930 South Pearl Avenue
Joplin, MO 64801